My current research projects are experimental petrology of exoplanets and diffusion chronometry of effusive eruptions at Yellowstone.
Paid to make rocks, shoot ion beams at rocks, and go to amazing places to sledgehammer rocks.
Photographs & Articles
at Medicine Lake, Cascades, CA Sunset over Medicine Lake, taken at campsite 1 where we spent the first four nights in the field....
- 2019.12: AGU Fall Meeting – San Francisco, CA
- 2019.09: GSA Annual Meeting – Phoenix, AZ
- 2019.08: Goldschmidt – Barcelona, Spain
- 2019.05: PhD Technical Review – advanced to dissertation/defense preparation
- 2018.09: IAVCEI VII International Workshop on Collapse Calderas – Toba Caldera, Sumatra, Indonesia
- 2018.01: AGU Chapman: Merging Geophysical, Petrochronologic, and Modeling Perspectives of Large Silicic Magma Systems – Laguna del Maule, Chile