- Low-Al, high-Fe clinopyroxene-liquid geothermometer for high-silica systems (2017–present)
- Piston-cylinder experiments to investigate the composition of exoplanet magmas and crusts (2015–present)
- More about ASU NExSS
- Diffusion chronometry of high-silica lavas using major and trace elements in clinopyroxene (2014–present)
- Analysis of Martian craters to determine the geological history of the Arabia Terra region (2011–2014)
- X-ray diffraction study of Nicaraguan hydrothermal systems to characterize similar relic environments on Mars (2012–2013)
- Till, C.B., M.E. Pritchard, C.A. Miller, K.K. Brugman, J. Ryan-Davis (2018), Super-volcanic investigations, Nature Geoscience, 11, 227–229, doi:10.1038/s41561-018-0100-1.
- Brugman, K.K., C.B. Till, 2018. A Revised Low-Al Clinopyroxene-Liquid Geothermometer for High-Silica Igneous Systems. EOS AGU Chapman: Merging Geophysical, Petrochronologic, and Modeling Perspectives of Large Silicic Magma Systems Abstract P-28, Quinamávida, Maule Region, Chile.
- Brugman, K.K., C.B. Till, 2017. Taking Yellowstone’s Temperature: A New Clinopyroxene Geothermometer to Improve Timescales of Pre-Eruptive Events. EOS AGU Fall Meeting Abstract U13B-03, New Orleans, LA.
- Brugman, K.K., C.B. Till, 2017. A Revised Clinopyroxene-Liquid Geothermometer for Silicic Igneous Systems with Applications to Diffusion Chronometry of the Scaup Lake Rhyolite, Yellowstone Caldera, WY. EOS AGU Fall Meeting Abstract V11C-0365, New Orleans, LA.
- Brugman, K.K., C.B. Till, 2017. Investigation of the Applicability of Clinopyroxene Geothermometers to Silicic Igneous Systems. IAVCEI Scientific Assembly Abstract ME43C-044, Portland, OR.
- Brugman, K., C.B. Till, M. Bose, 2016. Clinopyroxene Diffusion Chronometry of the Scaup Lake Rhyolite, Yellowstone Caldera, WY. EOS AGU Fall Meeting Abstract V13F-02, San Francisco, CA.
*Recipient of an AGU Outstanding Student Paper Award
- Brugman, K., C.B. Till, M. Bose, R. Hervig, 2015. Development of Clinopyroxene as an Igneous Geospeedometer Using NanoSIMS. EOS AGU Fall Meeting Abstract V31B-3030, San Francisco, CA.
- Brugman, K.K., B.M. Hynek, S.J. Robbins, 2015. Crater-based tests unlock the mystery of the origin and evolution of Arabia Terra, Mars. Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, The Woodlands, TX.
- Hynek, B.M., T.M. McCollum, E.C. Marcucci, K.K. Brugman, K.L. Rogers (2013), Assessment of environmental controls on acid-sulfate alteration at active volcanoes in Nicaragua: Applications to relic hydrothermal systems on Mars, Journal of Geophysical Research—Planets, Special Issue: Early Mars, 118, 2083–2104, doi:10.1002/jgre.20140.